YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
WhenWed Jan 04, 2017 04:45 PM - Fri Dec 28, 2018 06:45 PM
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
Assist in providing healthy food assistance to folks in our community. This will include weighing bags, assisting people in shopping through the Pantry, help with registration, and other things such as set up and break down of distribution.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Hours
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Winter Farmers...
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- Winter Market Volunteer- Arden
- Winter Farmers Market Volunteer
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Winter Farmers Market- Breakdown
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant