79 people are interested
- Tech Savvy Adult volunteers needed to assist patrons with technology related questions in the adult computer area of the library. Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, e-mail, scanning, and other common computer tasks.
- Very Tech Savvy Adult volunteer needed to assist staff with bi-monthly Virtual Realty programs.
- Adult volunteers who love to use Overdrive and are familiar with eReaders needed to teach library patrons how to use this technology.
About Escondido Public Library - Escondido Public Library
239 S. Kalmia St., Escondido, CA 92025, US
The Public Library is dedicated to free and equal access to information, knowledge, independent lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and the joys of reading for our diverse community.
Public libraries in California seek to engage the talents, skills and commitment of volunteers to serve the communities' information and literacy needs. Libraries offer a variety of skilled volunteer opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to library programs, operations, fundraising events and other community engagement functions. Skilled volunteers have opportunities to lead projects, work with teams of staff and volunteers, learn new skills, and have fun.
We'll work with your schedule.
Escondido Public Library239 S. Kalmia St.Escondido, CA 92025
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- VR volunteer - 2 Wednesday evenings per month/ other volunteer hours varied