Mercy Hospital Unity Campus is pleased to offer a brand new Inpatient Mental Health Unit featuring a healing environment for patients, visitors and staff. We are looking for volunteers to help welcome and assist visitors arriving during scheduled visiting hours.
Available shifts are evenings seven days a week from 5:30pm - 8pm, and weekends from 12:30pm - 3pm. Volunteers are asked to commit to a schedule of at least one shift every other week.
If you like people, love helping others, and want to be part of a positive team making a difference in our community, then we want to talk with you!!!
- People Skills
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least one 2.5 hr shift every other week
- health screening and background check at no cost to volunteer
- Office Magicians Needed
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- We understand that hospitality...
- We sell beautiful things and...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Thank you for visiting Mercy...
- Early Bird Greeter
- Volunteer in PT in the AM or PM