We don't do Case Management, we Manage the Care of People - and that leads to changed lives.
Utilizing distinctively Christian care and values, the Care Manager imparts dignity and respect for clients as they care for them from entry through employment.
Care Managers develop relationships, assess obstacles and barriers to employment, create a plan with the client to gain employment and equip or connect them with the tools they need to find and keep a job.
(1) FOUR HOUR SHIFT (PER WEEK), and day M-F 9:30 - 2:30
You may do more than 4 hours a week if you like, but not required.
- Relationship Building
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Professional Development
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 4 hrs. per week
- Faith filled follower of Jesus. Competent in current job search tactics