Older adults in Northglenn, Thornton and Wesminster need help with shopping & errands or light housework. Many live alone with no family help. They would really appreciate your help once a week or twice a month. Be sure to include extra time for visiting! You can make a difference on someone's life.
Contact Linda at 720-859-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a month
- Volunteers also serve in Denver and Aurora
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer