Helping Link is looking for a highly skilled WordPress designer to help redesign Helping Link's website.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the site with a strong focus on design.
- Implement new feature requests
- Optimize site for speed/responsiveness
- Content Management
- Editing for video and audio
- Multimedia design
- Experience in Wordpress development & implementation
- Plugin, theme, and template implementation
Note: Remote work a possibility.
Helping Link is a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. Our mission is "to empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency, while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Wordpress Designer
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...