Is this you?
- You are warm and friendly, and create friendships everywhere you go
- You have contagious energy
- You are encouraging, inspiring, genuine and motivating
- You think on your feet and can be spontaneous while maintaining a calm presence
- You are willing to go above and beyond
- You are reliable and dependable
- You have a passion for health/fitness and want to share it with others
- You are a team player
Family In Distress (FID) seeking several qualified/energetic Fitness instructors to teach a variety of low/high intensity group fitness classes to included but not limited to Tai Chi, Qigong, Yoga, Wellness Classes at our centers.
We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
* Provide group exercise class instruction to seniors at different site locations.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded professionals, join team Family In Distress for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the lives of people as we know it.
- Minimum of 1-year teaching in a group exercise environment along with demonstrated knowledge of group exercise principles and safe exercise techniques
- Maintain an accredited, recognized fitness certification and provide verifiable proof of specialized skill/training such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, Body Pump, Spinning, etc.
- Current CPR/AED certification and basic first aid training is required
- Demonstrate engaging and motivational leadership with adaptability at the front of a class to effectively engage participants and achieve a great member experience
- High degree of energy and be physically fit to have the endurance to complete the workout
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent
For more information please visit our website www.familyindistress.org
- Physical Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2x a week for an hour
- Caring For What Matters Most
- Looking for Volunteers to help...
- Looking for a Grant...
- Translator Needed
- Entertainment for Event
- Calling all Volunteers Miami...
- Marketing Planner
- Looking for a Fitness Instructor
- Looking for a Teacher to teach...
- Licensed Outpatient Therapist
- Looking for a Fundraiser
- Looking for a Graphic Designer
- Housing Specialist