The new Autism Speaks Minnesota Walk is Powered By Love. The 2017 Walk will take place at U.S. Bank Stadium on October 21, 2017. We're seeking planning committee members who are passionate about the cause and dedicated to making a difference to everyone impacted by autism in Minnesota and across the globe. A variety of leadershp and committee roles are available in Minnesota including: Corporate Development; Team Recruitment; School Engagement; Marketing & Outreach; Fundraising; Logistics; and, Mission Moment.
We're looking to expand our presence across the state and will work with your schedule. Committee members may attend meetings remotely!
- Special Needs
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Relationship Building
- General Education
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 9-12 months, approx. 3-10 hrs/month as needed.
- Able to meet goals and deadlines with minimum supervision.