CRC offers meaningful volunteer opportunities in our friendly, professional setting where you can meet diverse, interesting, and talented people; increase your skills and knowledge; and make a difference in the lives of our members.
Do you have an outgoing personality and the desire to help others during a challenging time?
As the first contact for all visitors and members you will have the opportunity to:
- Greet visitors and members
- Engage newcomers as you provide a tour and explain CRC’s comprehensive services
- Manage appointment scheduling
- Register new members
- Answer and field inquiries
- Support staff on other office tasks
Time Commitment: One half-day per week, or floater to fill in as needed.
By offering a kind word or a smile, you can boost the morale of job seekers as they come through our door, providing the personal attention that earns us high marks from our clients.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One half-day per week, or floater to fill in as ne