Are you proficient in WordPress? Do you have Website Development experience? Can you execute the assignments listed below? Start now and work anytime, day, or place you like.
We need a Website developers with advanced skills in WordPress to update our website for App to Succeed, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that aims to break the cycle of poverty in the U.S. by giving teens all the knowledge they need to be financially successful.
Our headquarters are in Stamford, CT but 99% of our volunteers work virtually! So save time and the expense of commuting!
We have a Certified Scrum Master who will lead a team of developers so you will always have an assignment to work on and an organized structure.
The assignments include:
1. Finish development of interactive pages
2. Add the blog pages to the website
3. Update content and visuals on website
4. Finish website navigation
5. Ensure top security for website and database
6. Post video and animation on website
7. Expand ability for website to store input correctly in database
8. Create ability for database to autopopulate upon request
9. Create ability for database to automatically send personalized emails
10. Develop the Search function
11. Update the Site Map
12. Redesign Home Page and Replace Current Home Page
As a nonprofit, we do offer alternate forms of compensation, a we are not, yet, able to pay our volunteers.
1. Exceptional volunteers who exceed expectations and make a significant contribution will receive a choice of a personal letter of reference written by the CEO or a positive entry on their Linked-In profile plus #2.
2. Complete your commitment to the internship and meet expectations and your name will be acknowledged on the organizations' website and in the credits of the software program when published.
3. Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
4. Complete your assignments and meet expectations, and you will be awarded a Certificate of Website
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by video conference or by phone; saving the time and cost of commuting.
- Required: proficient to expert WordPress skills
- Prefer Graphic Design skills or Home Page Design skills
- Prefer Website Design and Development Experience
- Prefer Technical Leader who can stay until website update is complete
- Database Design and Development is a plus.
- Web Design / UX
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Mobile Programming
- SQL / MySQL
- Information Architecture
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Flexible but Prefer 15 hrs. per wk for 4+ months
- Video and Audio Production and...
- Executive Assistant (Virtual...
- Website Developers Upgrading...
- Editor/Writer/Proofread (Get...
- Motion Graphics, Fractal, 2D and...
- Technical Leader (Virtual) For...
- Virtual Voice Over (Teen Male...
- Graphic Designer for a Good...
- Software Development (Work...
- Volunteer Coordinator (Virtual)