Website Designers and Developers Upgrading Website (Virtual)
73 people are interested
Are you proficient in WordPress? Can you execute the assignments listed below? Start now and work anytime, day, or place you like.
Website developers proficient in Web Design or WordPress to update our website for App to Succeed, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that aims to break the cycle of poverty in the U.S. by providing 16-10-year-olds teens all the knowledge they need to become financially independent and successful.
Save time and the expense of commuting! Our headquarters are in Stamford, CT but 99% of our volunteers work virtually!
We have a Certified Scrum Master who will lead a team of developers so you will always have an assignments to choose from.
Choose assignments from the list below:
1. Finish development of interactive pages
2. Add the blog pages to the website
3. Update content and visuals on website
4. Finish website navigation
5. Ensure top security for website and database
6. Post video and animation on website
7. Expand ability for website to store input correctly in database
8. Create ability for database to auto-populate as needed
9. Create ability for database to automatically send personalized emails
10. Develop the Search function
11. Update the Site Map
12. Redesign Home Page and Replace Current Home Page
- Required: proficient, advanced or expert in WordPress skills
- Prefer Graphic Design skills or Home Page Design skills
- Prefer Website Design and Development Experience
- Prefer a developer who can stay until website update is complete
We offer alternate forms of compensation, as a non profit we cannot, yet, pay our volunteers.
1. Exceptional volunteers who exceed expectations and make a significant contribution will receive a choice of a personal letter of reference written by the CEO or a positive entry on their Linked-In profile plus #2.
2. Complete your commitment to the internship and meet expectations and your name will be acknowledged on the organizations' website and in the credits of the software program when published.
3. Complete your assignments and meet expectations, and you will be awarded a Certificate of Website
Development upon request
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by teleconference or by phone; saving the time and cost of commuting.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Web Design / UX
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Mobile Programming
- SQL / MySQL
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 19
- Flexible but Prefer min. 15 hrs. /wk. for 4+ mos.