Are you proficient in WordPress? Do you have Website Development experience? Can you execute the assignments listed below? Start now and work anytime, day, or place you like.
We need a Webmaster with advanced skills in WordPress to update our website for App to Succeed, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that aims to break the cycle of poverty in the U.S. by giving teens all the knowledge they need to be financially successful.
Our headquarters are in Stamford, CT but 99% of our volunteers work virtually! So save time and the expense of commuting!
The assignments include:
1. Finish development of interactive pages
2. Add the blog pages to the website
3. Update content and visuals on website
4. Finish website navigation
5. Add entries to Website Manual
6. Ensure top security for website and database
7. Post video and animation on website
8. Expand ability for website to store input correctly in database
9. Create ability for database to autopopulate upon request
10. Create ability for database to automatically send personalized emails
11. Develop the Search function
12. Update the Site Map
13. Redesign Home Page and Replace Current Home Page
As a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our volunteers, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Exceptional volunteers who exceed expectations and make a significant contribution will receive a choice of a personal letter of reference written by the CEO or recommendation on their Linked In profile.
2. Complete your commitment to the internship and meet expectations and your name will be acknowledged on the organizations' website and in the credits of the software program when published.
3. Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
4. Complete your assignments and meet expectations, and you will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation
5. Learn about personal finance as you research and write about relevant topics.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone; saving the time and cost of commuting.
- Required: proficient to expert WordPress skills
- Prefer Graphic Design skills or Home Page Design skills
- Prefer Website Design and Development Experience
- Prefer Webmaster who can stay until website update is complete
- A plus: Database Design and Development
- Web Design / UX
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Mobile Programming
- SQL / MySQL
- Information Architecture
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- By Assignment/ Prefer 15 hrs. per wk for 4+ months
- Internet Research Projects...
- Webmaster (Virtual & Flexible)...
- Video and Audio Production and...
- Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
- Editor/Writer/Proofread (Get...
- Motion Graphics, Fractal, 2D and...
- Technical Leader (Virtual) For...
- Social Media Master
- Record Male Voice for a Good...
- Graphic Designer for a Good...
- Virtual Software Development