JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
We are looking for a volunteer to lead the Corporate Engagement team. As Director of Corporate Engagement, you will:
- Develop and manage a team of volunteers to assist in corporate engagement
- Create and deliver presentation packages directed to HR/CSR departments of potential corporate organizations
- Build and maintain relationships with potential corporate partners
- Report/communicate within JerseySTEM the current and potential partnerships
You will occasionally be required to meet in person with companies in order to engage with them, but most of this position can be done virtually.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 - 4 hours per week.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Local Families Engagement Manager
- Mentoring program coordinator
- Active Professionals Engagement...
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Job Posting Refresh position
- Mathematics coaching for AMC10-12
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Girls Who Code in Chatham
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Director of Corporate Engagement
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Legal / Para-Legal help for STEM...
- Physics Tutor