**Weekday Evenings and Weekend Mornings/Early Afternoons**
The Beat's Work Exchange Program is looking for volunteers to continue servicing the warm, fun, and friendly environment of our studio.
Perks: Volunteers would receive an hour of free class for every hour that they work behind the desk.
After a detailed orientation, volunteers will shadow an experienced desk volunteer until they are capable of handling a solo shift. Minimum of two hours a week (Open for discussion)
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and client registration; giving instructions.
* Professionalism and Customer Focus
* Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
* Provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions through Square mobile app.
* Additional tasks to be assigned by the Work Exchange Coordinator
Please Message us with your name, phone number, email, and availability for volunteering.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours a week and a 6 month commitment