Anike Foundation, Inc. is seeking volunteers to research and draft grant proposals. The purpose of the proposals is to seek funding for our programs from qualified grant-making organizations. The volunteer would be capable of researching funding opportunities using grant research tools that we provide. The primary requirements for this position are the ability to:
- Perform web research and
- Organize data using Excel
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Coordinator, Partner...
- Blog Writer
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Volunteers Coordinator - Virtual...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...