Salus Hospice is looking for "volunteers at heart" who want to help individuals approaching the end of life. Opportunities to share your compassionate, caring heart and volunteer spirit include:
- Visiting with patients and families in their home
- Providing a listening ear and empathy
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with gardening, mowing the lawn
- Walking with the patient and/or the patient's dog
- Assistance with shopping and running errands
- Putting together life stories
- Providing respite to exhausted family members
- Playing games with patients and families
- And much, much more!
For additional information and volunteer application, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator via email at email@example.com or by calling 801.566.1185.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- If you have time, we have the opportunity for you!