The hospice concept and movement has grown out of the commitment and vision of thousands of volunteers. From the beginning, and still today, volunteers are at the heart of hospice.
Traditionally, volunteers have been the backbone of the hospice movement and are still an indispensable part of the hospice program. We value the contribution volunteers provide our patients as well as their families.
Some of the things a volunteer helps our team with are
- l Providing Companionship to our Hospice Patient
- l Providing Support to Caregivers and Families
- l Spiritual Support
- l Light Housekeeping
- l Respite for Caregivers
And Much Much More!
If you want more information on how you can impact the life or another, call Julie at Grace today!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient