Isn't it wonderful to hear a client express her/his gratitude to you as they leave -- I just love my hair! or I feel so much better today ! You could make someone's day just by offering to help someone who is unable to go to a beauty shop by volunteering a few hours per month to cut and style their hair.
Aurora at Home is always in need of volunteers. We are a not-for-profit organization providing services for terminally ill patients and their families. Our office works serves the Racine, Walworth and Kenosha counties. We will accommodate your schedule and provide flexible hours.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our volunteer program. You may contact me at the office at 262-757-2587 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hrs per month
- Warm Your Heart - Volunteer
- Help Hospice Patients Share...
- Companions for Hospice Patients
- Massage / Reiki Therapists for...
- Home Helpers
- Flexible Opportunity - Just a...
- (Paddock Lake Area) Warm your...
- Sewing Memory Bears
- Join our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Hospice Volunteers
- Union Grove Area - Veterans...
- Volunteer with a Friend
- Beauticians and Stylists
- Reiki Therapy Volunteers needed...