Southern Rhode Island Volunteers is looking for volunteers under the age of 18 who want to be a part of SRIV’s Disaster Preparedness Youth Volunteer Group. Trainings scheduled to begin in early 2017.
Contact email@example.com or call the main office at 401-552-7661.
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program...
- RI Welcome Center
- Musical Instrument Instructor
- Tax Preparer
- Medical Transportation Drivers
- Thrift Shop Assistants
- Board of Directors Members...
- Disaster Preparedness Youth Group
- SK CARES Mentor
- Rhode Island Veterans' Cemetery...
- Drivers for the Charlestown Area
- Horse Therapy Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Docent's needed