Youth Services Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
33 people are interested
United Rehabilitation Services is looking for volunteers to help out in our childcare classrooms for children with disabilities or other special needs and typically developing children. If you have a few hours and would like to assist in classrooms with children ages 18 months to 18 years of age, please contact us!
Volunteers’ duties include:
- helping children with activities
- playing games
- assisting with art projects
- helping teachers with clerical jobs
- organizing classroom supplies
- helping teachers prep for daily activities
Please Note: Volunteers must be available Monday-Friday during the hours of 9 am - 12pm or 3:00 - 5:30 pm. Volunteers in our Youth Services programs must be at least 15 years old and if you are interested in working in this department more than 3 days per calendar year, you must obtain a physician's statement and background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
United Rehabilitation Services4710 Old Troy PikeDayton, OH 45424
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours per week
- Complete volunteer profile at ursdayton.org