Adult Services Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
United Rehabilitation Services is looking for volunteers to help out with adults and seniors with disabilities and special needs in our Adult Services Department. If you have a few hours and would like to assist in our Adult Center, Senior Center or Vocational Workshop, please contact us!
Volunteer duties include:
- Playing games and doing puzzles with adults
- Helping with art projects
- Reading to clients
- Assisting adults with their work in the Vocational Center
- Visiting and socializing with clients
- Helping program aides prepare for daily activities
Volunteers opportunities are available Monday-Friday during the hours of 9 am -4:30 pm.
We'll work with your schedule.
United Rehabilitation Services4710 Old Troy PikeDayton, OH 45424
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours per week
- Complete volunteer profile at ursdayton.org