Administrative Helper Needed
25 people are interested
Length of Commitment: Long term preferred, at least 3x a week if possible.
When: Flexible hours on weekdays between 9-5pm. The timeframe most needed is from 12-2pm, but will work with any schedule.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age and must pass urine analysis and background check prior to starting.
- Answer, assist, and direct incoming callers
- Assist and direct all persons entering building
- Filing, shredding, laminating papers
- Copying/scanning using a copy machine
- Conventional and bulk mail preparation
- Solid communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Able to work well with people from different backgrounds (Non-judgmental)
- Basic familiarity/experience using a PC
- Project warm/welcoming atmosphere for potential clients and all callers
What is meaningful about this position?
As a volunteer in this department, you will gain professional office experience as well as have a rewarding experience helping those less fortunate who are seeking substance abuse treatment.
Receptionist/volunteer coordinator will provide brief training and go over all rules and expectations.
We'll work with your schedule.
419 E MagnoliaSan Antonio, TX 78212
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Priot to starting volunteer work, must pass background check/drug urinalysis.