Stages Theatre Company is looking for volunteers to usher for STONE SOUP
Usher Responsibilities Include:
- Tearing tickets
- Distributing show programs
- Assisting audience members to their seats
Quickly walking through the theater after performances to pick up programs.
As a thank you, we provide ushers with ticket vouchers to see future Stages Theatre Company productions, an invite to the annual Volunteer Appreciation Banquet, along with other perks and benefits.
- Saturday, April 29 at 1 pm Captioned performance
- Saturday, April 6 at 10 am - Sensory-Friendly performance
- Wednesday, April 10 at 10 am - Sensory-Friendly performance
- Saturday, April 13 at 1 pm - ASL & Audio Described performance
Time Commitment: Volunteers need to arrive at the theater 45 minutes before curtain. Average time commitment is two hours.
Minimum Qualifications: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and demonstrate effective customer service skills.
Dress: Volunteers are expected to wear a print-free white top and a black skirt or slacks. Stages provides preprinted vests for all volunteers to wear while ushering.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- Each commitment is around 2 hrs