Art Connects New York connects artists and curators with social service agencies throughout New York City to create museum-quality permanent exhibitions of contemporary artwork in their facilities, free of charge.
Update and organize our archive of exhibitions and images spanning 10-years and 40 placements. Conceptualize and implement best practices for maintaining a non-profit digital archive. Please see volunteer description below. If interested, please send your CV and short letter of introduction (up to 500 words) in the body of your email.
- Work closely with Executive Director and Director of Programming
- Stream line our electronic photos and files in Microsoft Office 365
- Come up with organization plan: how to name, date, and nest files
- Identify duplicate files
- Identify missing images to be shot/collected
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office 365
- Must have experience archiving digital files
- Must be able to communicate archiving plan effectively and clearly
- Library Sciences
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 8 hours a week