Art Connects New York connects artists and curators with social service agencies throughout New York City to create museum-quality permanent exhibitions of contemporary artwork in their facilities, free of charge. This spring, we're excited to plan for an upcoming exhibition for teens at Diaspora Community Services!
Build your design portfolio as you help us organize these and other projects for our 2017 season. Please see the volunteer description below. If interested, please send us your CV and short letter of introduction (up to 500 words) in the body of your email.
We are open to working with more than one volunteer so feel free to apply to work in your area of specialization (web design, print media, etc.).
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Director of Programming to execute the marketing plan
- Edit and design graphic and marketing materials for print and digital newsletters and other marketing collateral
- Ability to edit and design graphic and marketing materials in various digital formats
- Must be comfortable working with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (in that order of priority) and have access to Illustrator and Photoshop programs on their laptop
- Ability to work with and customize Wordpress a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 8 hours a week