We are in need of help in our Cobblestone Corner Eatery. Are you looking for a fun, flexible, and meaninful volunteer opportunity?? This might be the perfect fit for you!
Serve up a cup of coffee and a smile to our residents and guests! The Cobblestone Corner Eatery located in our Health Care Center is a great place for individuals who like to meet and greet people.
Volunteers would serve beverages and pre-made food such as sandwiches, salads, pizza, soups, etc. to our residents, their families and staff. Duties required are to run the cash register (training provided), serve the customers and keep the area clean and neat. Food is prepared and brought to the eatery.
Please call Casaundra for open shifts!
Hours are flexible!!
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per week for 2-4 hour span.
- Must be friendly and personable.
- Are you an entertainer or...
- Help out in the Country Manor...
- Walk with Purpose! Escort...
- Therapy Escort/Transport
- Music & Memories Volunteer-...
- Cobblestone Corner Eatery
- Crafts, crafts and more crafts!...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Outing Assistant
- Card, Cribbage, and Game Players...
- Make a difference in a...