Dyna Texas advances the development of inner-city youth through education, fine arts programs, and community involvement.
We are looking for the following volunteer board positions to serve a two-year term:
- Public Relations Chair
- Finacial Chair
The ideal candidate should be:
- Compassionate and dedicated to our vision and mission for developing children and youth
- Committed to helping DynaTexas operate to its fullest capacity
- Provide mission based leadership
- Proven track record in one or more of the following skills: grant writing, event planning, organizing and implementing programs for the youth or fundraising
- Attend at least 12 board meeting annually
- Use your influence to access and secure resources and support for chapter events/activities
- Read and sign Roles and Responsibilities form with the chapter office
Please submit a letter of interest addressing these questions:
- What do you understand about the purpose of our nonprofit?
- How would you promote our organization?
- What specific skills or talents can you bring to our board?
- How much time can you give us each month?
- Program Management
- Financial Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 12 Essential meetings Annually