We are in need of volunteers to help implement our new Music & Memory program to enrich and enhance the lives of the residents we serve. You will help create individual play lists of music for each resident and upload/organize the play lists.
To learn more about the Music & Memory program and how it enhances lives, visit https://musicandmemory.org
The dates and times for this opportunity are flexible.
Please call Caitlin Tierney at 320-253-1920 for further information
- Basic Computer Skills
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is flexible.
- Must be familiar with computers, music, and iPods.
- Are you an entertainer or...
- Filing Volunteers Wanted!
- Walk with Purpose! Escort...
- Music & Memories Volunteer-...
- Lead Activities and Help with...
- Outing Assistant
- Make a difference in a...
- Filing Volunteer
- Help out in the Country Manor...
- Therapy Escort/Transport
- Gain valuable clerical...
- Cobblestone Corner Eatery Help
- Walk with a purpose! Be a...
- Shredding Volunteer
- Crafts, crafts and more crafts!...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Card, Cribbage, and Game Players...
- Therapy Escort Needed!!