Daily Volunteer/Intern for Monthly Special Projects
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2008 Charlotte AvenueNashville, TN 37203
Looking for a hard working, go getter volunteer. We have a list of ideas we'd like to plan and execute at the Memorial Foundation Hope Lodge. At least one good activity a month that gets the guests involved and particating.
- Calling local busineses to get items donated for crafts, activities
- Planning the activity (setting the date, making flyers, posting around lodge, and word of mouth)
- Running the activity, setup, execution, and clean up afterwards.
- Taking pictures of participants using Hope Lodge camera
Looking for someone who doesn't need much direction, they can take the idea and run with it. Will need to check and update progress with the Assistant Manager or Senior Manager.
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is up to the volunteer
- You will meet first with Assistant Manager, Kristina. Small interview before getting started.