Volunteers are the heart of our organization and enable GOOD+ Foundation to keep administrative costs low by donating their time to help our small staff sort, stuff and bundle the 2 million+ items we receive each year. In addition, volunteer groups often collect much-needed essential items through company drives held prior to a volunteer event.
GOOD+ Foundation Warehouse
Looking for a first-hand glimpse into the work we do every day? Bring your staff on a corporate retreat for a volunteer project at our offices/warehouse headquartered just outside of Culver City.
We can accommodate up to 20 volunteers in our space.
GOOD+ Foundation’s volunteer team can organize and staff off-site volunteer projects at company offices. A courier service is used to pick up and drop off bins and supplies. Please note, we do ask the host of the off-site to cover the courier fees as we cannot absorb these costs.
For questions or to schedule a volunteer project, please contact LA Community Relations & Development Manager Jackie Rae Petta, at email@example.com.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 1 - 3 hours
- Willingness to Help
- Honor your Dad by Volunteering
- Help Young Fathers in Need
- Customize Your Community...
- Become a Drive Ambassador
- Host a Drive to Honor your Father
- Celebrate Father's Day by...
- Community Volunteer Events with...
- Help Fathers in Need
- High School Volunteer Groups
- Help Low Income Families in Los...
- Rockstar Volunteers Needed!
- Host a Drive to Benefit GOOD+...
- Birthday Party and Bar/Bat...
- Youth Peer-to-Peer Campaign
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities for Corporate...