The Gift of Life is a growing organization that provides hope, encouragement and support to parents of premature babies in the neonatal intensive care unit. As the organization strives to move forward the need arises for a manager to assist the founder of the organization.
-Good organization skills
-Familiar with word, excel, google docs, social media, utube, and calendars
-Good Follow up skills by phone/email
-Able to multi task and handle different projects
-Volunteer hours vary based on your schedule, but must be able to commit to 15 hours per week
-Please send in your resume and availability with a phone number for interview
Although this is a volunteer position, it is one that is highly important for the organization, therefore an interview is a necessity. Must be local in the Orlando area. The work is primarily by phone/emailwith occasional in person tasks.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours per week
- See details in body of add
- Grant Writer for 501c3 for...
- Urgent Need for...
- NICU Community Ambassador...
- Preemie Mentors
- Administrative Assistants Needed
- Marketing Tech Volunteer
- Case Manager Volunteer ( 5...
- NICU Preemie Parent Ambassador
- Looking for Corporate Board...
- Screen Writer for Film
- Assistant Manager to Founder of...
- In Search of a Monthly ...
- Graphic Designers Needed for...
- In Search of Business Plan Writer
- Marketing Need
- In Search of Attorney
- Counselors for Parents of...