Women Who Care Ministries is a 16 year old, non-profit organization, located in Montgomery Village, Maryland working to end child hunger in Montgomery and Frederick County Maryland. We are interested in experienced candidates with a passion to serve families in our community as well as leaders with the ability to guide the organization as we continue to grow.
Ideal board member candidates will have:
* First and foremost, a heart to serve, even if you don't have experience!
- Experience working with a non-profit organization
- A diverse background
- Experience in fundraising
- Experience with finances/accounting
- Experience in marketing
- The passion and desire to work with needy children and families
If you are willing to commit to one year of service, we would like to hear from you! Contact us to apply and to become a board member in 2017.
"Child Hunger - So Serious, Yet So Solvable!"
- Office Reception
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- One year of service