Creative Arts Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Thank you for considering volunteering with Alacare!
If you interested in Creative Arts, Music, Photography, and/or Drama, you can share your talents and interests as a hospice volunteer! Alacare is seeking innovative people to share their love of the arts by bringing the joy to the bedside of terminally ill patients and their families. Some of the opportunities available are:
- Memory projects- photography, hand photos, scrap booking, sewing, quilting,
- Art Therapy, crafting, card making
- Music- instrumentals both live and/or recorded, vocalist, Threshold Choirs
- MELODY-(Musically Engaging Loved Ones to Delight in Yesteryear) prepare recorded music from favorite genres and decades in play lists
- Story Telling
- Plus many other creative opportunities
New volunteers are mentored by the Volunteer Coordinator until they feel comfortable and confident in providing assistance independently. Volunteers are never expected to assist with the personal care of patients and are assigned based on their interests and what tasks they feel they can easily accomplish.
Our volunteers set their own schedules and we work with you to make the most of your talents and time! If you have a heart for volunteering, please contact Alacare to find out more about this and other volunteer opportunities available.
We'll work with your schedule.
2109 Highway 78 East - Suite 7Anniston, AL 36207
- Music Arts
- Music Theory
- Keyboard Instrument
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training