Virtual Assistants who provide secretarial, administrative, creative, or technical services. They usuallyuse online communication channels, such as phone, e-mail, fax, to deliver their services to organization thus operating as Online Virtual Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making travel arrangements, and accounting
- Providing administrative support
- Rendering services like data entry, accounting, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, PowerPoint presentations.
- Delivering writing, researching, and editing services as well as secretarial services.
- Operating basic equipment, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
- Pursuing personal development of knowledge and skills required for the efficient performance of the job role.
- Communicating and liaising in writing and verbally between suppliers, customers, visitors,enquirers, or relevant staff.
Skills and Specifications
- Impressive telephone etiquette.
- Great communication skills as well as ability to work with others.
- Exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills.
- Ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
- Should work under rigorous pressure and meet close deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in call center activities.
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- - COPY - Fundraising Specialist
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- - COPY - Blogger
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Social Media Community Manager