Benevilla needs YOU! Be a hero and help to provide round-trip transportation to vital medical appointments, grocery shopping or other small errands for home bound seniors in need. This is a great opportunity to give back in your community!
- Ability to specify area(s) in which you'd like to volunteer
- Flexible opportunity, we can work with your schedule
- No minimum weekly commitment required
Our main office is located in Surprise, but this opportunity serves the city of Peoria and surrounding areas.*All of the members/clients served in this program are able to walk on their own, they simply are not able to drive on their own anymore. Volunteers will not be required to lift passengers or transport wheelchairs. For more information on our services, programs and locations, please visit our website at www.benevilla.org.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible but varies
- dependable, friendly, positive attitude
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Recruitment...
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Meals on Wheels Summer Hero!
- Be a Summer Road Warrior! -...
- West Valley Day Center...