Benevilla needs YOU! Be a hero and help to provide round-trip transportation to vital medical appointments, grocery shopping or other small errands for home bound seniors in need. This is a great opportunity to give back in your community!
- Ability to specify area(s) in which you'd like to volunteer
- Flexible opportunity, we can work with your schedule
- No minimum weekly commitment required
Our main office is located in Surprise, but this opportunity serves the city of Peoria and surrounding areas.*All of the members/clients served in this program are able to walk on their own, they simply are not able to drive on their own anymore. Volunteers will not be required to lift passengers or transport wheelchairs. For more information on our services, programs and locations, please visit our website at benevilla.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible but varies
- dependable, friendly, positive attitude
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Day Center Activity...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Southwest Valley Transportation...
- Sun City West Transportation...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator
- Peoria Transportation Volunteers
- Sun City Transportation Volunteer
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Home Services...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Home Delivered Meals Service...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...