The Heimerdinger Foundation is dedicated to educating the community about proper nutrition and providing nutrient-rich meals to patients fighting cancer through our Meals 4 Health and Healing program.
We are looking for volunteers to serve as Client Liaisons for our Meals 4 Health and Healing Program. The client liaison serves as the client’s "point of contact" for the program to ensure that the food and other support that we provide is as helpful as possible to the client.
Client Liaison Duties:
- Schedule and conduct a new client home visit to assigned Meals 4 Health and Healing client.
- Communicate with client weekly (by phone, text or email) to answer questions and make sure the food is working for them.
- Report back any concerns, changes and program feedback to Meals 4 Health and Healing program staff.
- Gather information to help evaluate the effectiveness of the program.
- Inform client about classes, lectures and other offerings that might support their healing.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One to three hours per week for a min. of 6 months
- Client Liaison Training