Truly Thrive seeks an exceptional and persuasive writer with a talent for research and an eye for graphic design to craft grants, pitch documents, slide decks, annual reports, and other materials that make a compelling case for investment in Truly Thrive to the savvy donors and partners who can help us scale our reach.
The ideal volunteer will have:
- Strong research skills, especially the ability to review and process large amounts of information and intuitive skills to decide what information is relevant or irrelevant.
- Strong business writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities and incredible attention to detail.
- Some fundraising or philanthropy experience (preferred).
- Interest in youth development and/or youth engagement (preferred)
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment