The International Economic Justice League (IEJL) is seeking a driven individual as a Social Media Volunteer. IEJL wishes for the Social Media Volunteer to display competency with managing and elevating our social media presence on-line. Additionally, IEJL would like someone who possesses:
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Competency with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Interest in International Affairs
- Social Media Planning
Lastly, this opportunity can lead to a permanent position.
We are a growing 501 c3 non-profit that aims to end corruption globally.
Please contact James at 949-887-0455
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18