The International Economic Justice League (IEJL) is seeking a driven individual as a Social Media Volunteer. IEJL wishes for the Social Media Volunteer to display competency with managing and elevating our social media presence online. Additionally, IEJL would like someone who possesses:
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Competency with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog.
- Interest in International Affairs
- Social Media Planning
Lastly, this opportunity can lead to a permanent position.
We are a growing 501 c3 non-profit that missions in developing a corrupt-free system of commerce, using education and mentoring in all countries desiring economic justice for their citizens.
For more information contact:
Tel: +1 (949) 887-0455
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18