- Help broaden the awareness of BHR in the community.
- Look for opportunities to participate in community events to promote BHR.
- Look for media opportunities to promote BHR.
- Serve as liaison to local media (TV, radio, newspapers).
- Establish good relationships with local pounds, shelters and humane societies and monitor them so you’re in a position to rescue any bassets the shelter cannot place.
- Establish relationships with local veterinarians, groomers, etc, so they can contact you when they learn of a basset hound in need of rescue, or offer discounted rates for rescued dogs that need their services.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fundraising Campaign Writer
- Adoption Co-Coordinator
- Home Visit Assistant
- Bids & Bites Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Owner Intake Facilitator
- Publicity Coordinator
- Spring Games Coordinator
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Foster Coordinator Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Special Projects Writer