We’re looking for a Social Media Intern at Truly Thrive, and we’ve got two questions for you:
1. Do you love to tell stories through social media-whether it’s longform blogs, shortform tweets, or going visual on Insta and Snap?
2. Do you think all kids deserve an equal opportunity at a great education, no matter their zip code or the color of their skin?
If you answer yes, then you might have what it takes. We’re looking for a good writer and proofreader who is detail-oriented, creative and collaborative, with great instincts for what works on social media. You’ll get to help take our social media to the next level. You will help us to develop and execute a social media plan that will challenge your design and research skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to own their results from start to finish while exploring new tools and media.
- develop and share compelling content
- craft and execute social media campaigns while monitoring results
- create a resource library for future social media campaigns
- understand fundraising principles
- write effectively for a broad audience
You’re a great fit if you:
- have an interest in non-profit communications, design, and/or data analytics
- enjoy persuading people why our cause is important
- want to track, analyze, compare, and optimize a plan from start to finish
- participate in new social media outlets beyond Twitter and Facebook
- are interested in creating and sharing media across several channels
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16