Goodwill is looking for hardworking people who want to help the community and need a flexible schedule. Assist our store managers and staff with stocking merchandise and inventory in one of Goodwill Dallas' 14 retail stores.
Night and weekend volunteer shifts are encouraged!
Volunteer alongside our clients and employees who benefit from your service at one of our 13 retail stores located throughout the Dallas area. Volunteers are needed to receive, stock, and display goods at each of our retail stores.
Schedule: Shifts are flexible and available 7 days a week, within each store’s operating hours.
Location: You can volunteer at any of our 13 retail locations! Click the link for a complete list- http://www.goodwilldallas.org/Find-a-Store-Location
Training: One-hour retail store volunteer information session required. Information sessions are held along the following schedule:
- First Wednesday of the month- 3:00pm, Jim Collins Family Center 3020 North Westmoreland Rd. | Dallas, Texas 75212
- Second Wednesday of the month- 3:00pm, Job Connections Center 919 West Main Street | Lewisville, Texas 75067
- Third Wednesday of the month- 3:00pm, Jim Collins Family Center 3020 North Westmoreland Rd. | Dallas, Texas 75212
- Fourth Wednesday of the month- 12:00pm, Job Connections Center 919 West Main Street | Lewisville, Texas 75067
Please note that all volunteers age 14-17 must have a parent or guardian present during the orientation as well as all volunteer hours served with Goodwill Dallas.
- People Skills
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Youth must have a guardian accompany them during their volunteer service.