We are looking for those who love to play, love youth and who follow God. It really is all about fun and games (we play way more than just dodgeball)! You play with the kids, they create a bond with you and grow to trust you, and God provides opportunities for growth. You don't have to be superChristian, just be you! It is that easy for God to use you to radically change one child's life forever.
This participants at this program location are 4th-6th graders
This program needs people who will
- show up consistently (we ask you pick at least one day a week, i.e. every Tuesday, after school) and engage them!
- Play games.
- Eat cheetos (orange fingers club) and hang out.
- Pray or listen to them in struggles.
- Help quiz them on vocab words and attempt to help them with math.
- Who will speak life into each child they befriend and tell them how weird and wonderful they are!
Remember, if God is calling you to something, you ARE qualified! He will take care of any lack :)
*Ages High School and up can volunteer. High school leaders are a huge need because the youth relate and look up to them.
**male volunteers are a HUGE need (staff who run program are all women).
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- once a week (M-Th) for the program (2.5 hours)
- love kids, have a relationship with Christ