Help bridge the digital divide and share your knowledge with adult learners as they learn computer skills, while improving their English. Digital Literacy Coaches will:
- Assists learners in answering computer-related questions and using the Computer Lab language software
- Assess skill levels using the Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments
- Help learners obtain free e-mail accounts
- Assist learners in using the Internet
- Troubleshoot minor computer/printer problems in the computer lab
- Other projects and assignments: conduct workshops, research and recommend resources
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Six month commitment
- Enjoy books? Help keep your...
- Change a Life - Become a Project...
- What does the letter "A" have in...
- Teen - T.A.G. - Teen Advisory...
- Donation Magician
- Building Literacy, Building...
- Processing and Mailing Books
- Get Talking! - Become a...
- Decrease the Digital Divide -...
- Are You Interested in Turning...