Want to be at the front line of a Community Wellness Clinics?
Make a difference and help your community live healthier!
Volunteers greet all incoming patients, help with clerical work, assist with light cashier duties, and create an enjoyable experience for the patients.
Presbyterian Manor Clinic reoccurs monthly on the 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1050 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, CO 80302
Minimum of one year commitment.
One 3-4 hour shift a month.
Email today for more information on becoming a Reception Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 once or twice a month
- Reliable transportation to get to and from clinic.
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Administrative Support-...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...