Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers for our volunteer program.
Some things a volunteer might do is
Relieve family members for a much needed break
Light housekeeping and meal preparation
Hospice volunteers often express their work with patients and families as a blessing. The inner knowledge and satisfaction a volunteer receives from knowing they've made a real difference in the life of a patient or family is what makes being a hospice volunteer special. To be invited into the last months, weeks, and days of a person's life is an honor and a privilege.
Make a difference in someone else 's life and your own as well! Call Julie at Grace Hospice today to learn more! 616.432.2050.
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...