- Create Email account for students
- Set up the routing for their email
- create profiles in various application
- sends the welcome email
- adds the students to the groups that were checked in
- sends an email to the group lead that a new student joined his/her group
- Invite the Student to the CLASSROOM class associated with the Group/class the student has signed-up for.
- create a KSWE profile for the student
- invite the parent to the REMIND or SNAPChat corresponding group
-comfortable with google apps admin and comfortable following a checklist for a repetitive task
-detail oriented, willing to send occasional email if information is missing.
JerseySTEM is a network of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 mn of work every night
- 2 hours every 2 months during class start season
- Grants Research
- Account Management
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Grant Writing
- Executive Director for the Girls...
- College Engagement Manager
- Chaperone K-8 students after...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Field Trip Coordinator
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Seniors Engagement Manager
- High School Counseling for STEM...