Hospice is about how you Live....not how you die.
Our team at Grace Hospice is committed to assisting our patients and their loved ones along that journey and making it a quality of life.
Grace Hospice relies on our volunteers to help us help others. We value the importance that volunteers bring to our families. We know that there is a unique relationship between a volunteer and a patient.
Grace Hospice is seeking loving, caring people to join our team and make a difference!
If you have a few hours a week to sit with a patient and play cards, read to them, watch TV, give the family a much needed break, call Grace today!
You’ll be glad you did!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...