Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our team!
We provide end of life care and support to our patients and their families.
Volunteers are trained to ensure they are confident and have all the tools they need to provide support to our patients.
Our volunteer training curriculum includes
· An introduction to hospice
· The patient-family volunteer role
· Concepts of Death and Dying
· Communication Skills
· Care and Comfort Measures
· Diseases and Medical Conditions
· Psychosocial and Spiritual Issues related to Death and Dying
· Stress Management
· Infection Control
· Patient Rights
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule. For more information on how you can enrich someone’s life, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
You will be glad you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient