Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our team!
We provide end of life care and support to our patients and their families.
Volunteers are trained to ensure they are confident and have all the tools they need to provide support to our patients.
Our volunteer training curriculum includes
·An introduction to hospice
·The patient-family volunteer role
·Concepts of Death and Dying
·Care and Comfort Measures
·Diseases and Medical Conditions
·Psychosocial and Spiritual Issues related to Death and Dying
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule. For more information on how you can enrich someone’s life, call Grace Hospice at 616.432.2050 today!
You will be glad you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters