Are you in college, or have attended college and feel that you could share your experience in an informative way to first generation students? Boys Hope Girls Hope could use your help! We are searching for "College Prep Coaches" that can help our scholars navigate their college experience in the most efficient way. As an organization, we provide resources and direction, and this opportunity will match you with one or more of our collegian scholars or high school junior/seniors to be a more personal help through that process. This includes college essay writing, school searching, deciding on a major as well as what it takes to focus, study well and get the most out of the college experience. Let me know if you think you could help a young person mold their future! It all starts with pointing out the right path.
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly Sessions (as needed depending on scholar)
- Americorps Positions at Boys...
- Tutor a BHGH scholar
- Boys Hope Girls Hope-Male Mentor...
- Mentor a College Student
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Junior-High...
- College Prep Tutor
- Female Mentor Needed- Boys Hope...
- BHGH High School Math Tutor
- Maintenance/Odds & Ends Help...
- Growing scholars need to eat -...
- College Preparatory Coach
- Male Mentors Needed!
- BHGH High School Spanish Tutor
- ACT/SAT Prep Tutors/Books Needed...