United States Ski Cross (USSX)-nonprofit 501(C)3 organization is looking for a volunteer fundraiser to help raise much-needed funds for our core work and to expand our mission into the world.
You are welcome to find more information on USSX at http://ussx.org/.
This is a good opportunity for you to become a part of the development team who work hard to be able to support Local and US National Ski Cross teams; who promote ski cross and makes this Olympic sport popular in the US as it is in Europe and in Canada. We will provide an orientation to our organization, its vision, mission and work.
You will earn rewards for the work done!
Help us to:
- Develop a fundraising strategy. Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors.
- Research, identify and communicate with potential funders.
- Apply for grants
- Organize a campaigns or events to solicit donations.
It would be useful for you to have:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to research opportunities using the internet, phone, library resources, etc.
- Relationship building: to encourage a long-term commitment to funding.
- Presentation skills.
Most importantly, we are interested in enthusiastic, articulate volunteers who can passionately communicate what we are all about!
Thank you for your interest.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment