Volunteer From HOME!!
NCH is looking for friendly, compashionate people to help with tuck in calls on Fridays.
What are tuck in calls???
Tuck in calls are calls provided to the family/pt to ask if anything is needed for the weekend, like; medication refills, supplies, or if they need a RN to contact them for any support.
Volunteers who do not provide Face-to-Face contact with patients do not have to have a CPR Certification or PPD (TB Test) test completed.
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator @ 210.520.7734 or via sms @ 210.213.2891
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...